Saturday, January 3, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is a bit confusing, these dreary Panama dogs pretending to be somehow connected to me. Aren't those pompous Canal Zone dogs just the most pretentious whiners you ever did see? Just look at that shrill hag Shari, for example. And these Southern rollers pretending to be the sole representatives of the country nation. Uhh.... not really. I shouldn't have to argue this point. The Civil War ended a long time ago. Anyway, the Cranfords can just put my check in the mail because really there is no reason for me to ever go there to be abused by them. They can always get my address from public records to mail me my check which is the only thing I care about getting, which is my due inheritance maybe someday unless I die first or get disinherited or something. Whatever.