Saturday, January 3, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to remember that Debbie was never shy about insulting everyone within earshot, including Panama Shari as well as myself, and I imagine that the favor would be returned by Shari, who always was so unbelievably arrogant and rude given that we all know that it was she was got herself expelled in the first place. I cannot afford to go around insulting and screaming and publicly criticizing people, given my shaky and penurious position in society, which is why I generally seek to avoid these disgruntled whiners such as Debbie and Darlene. I think that if Darlene wants to rip Debbie I think that she should do the job herself and not expect me to do the job for her. Just leave me out of it. I really don't understand what Darlene was thinking. I just wasn't that important.