Thursday, January 15, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it does seem odd, all this yapping about some flaky New Age witch. They couldn't possibly be talking about me. In fact, I can't even imagine who that would be. I would only be guessing if it happens that I find myself imagining that you are angling for a comment on that very P.C. Dr. Heidi Baker, a person who was there in my college but of whom I remember almost nothing, just that maybe she was in the Street Theatre Drama Club along with Eric Moline?, a very annoying person who might have been interested in me except that I brushed him off because I really wasn't interested. There was no reason for me to continue leading on such a non-compatible person as Eric. I just want him to go away and leave me alone. Didn't he die quite a few years ago, which is sad to have died so young, but why is he still hanging around expecting something from me? There is really nothing else to say about that.