Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is true that I always was appalled by the vulgar obscenities spewing continually, and I do mean continually, a constant flow, from the mouths of Thomas and Raymond. Personally, I do not care to socialize such repulsively foul-mouthed persons as Thomas and Raymond, never mind about what high school you attended. I just don't understand why that would be an issue that would gain any sympathy. But of course persons who talk that way probably are not really Christians and thus would not have much consciousness of their own behavioral problems and do not seem to realize how that negatively affects their lives and how they are perceived by observers. But of course no one dares to reproach them or censor their idiotically meaningless verbiage, and yet they make themselves ridiculous. But we know better than that. Not that we never make mistakes, but we were trained at an early age about what not to say and the reasons why we don't say certain things. I remember saying something about this to someone but apparently I was not understood. Maybe my criticism was worded too strongly, and yet I still feel the same way about that even after recovering from the brainwashing that was attempted by Cori.