Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Which Reminds Me

How dare this "Sam" character criticize the color green? And if I should choose to paint the walls of my office green, a rather pleasant shade of green chosen from a Martha Stewart palette, among the swatches at a local Scherwin & Williams paint store, what is that to Sam? Now that our Honduran neighbor Raul is out of jail perhaps he can tell you about the paint job he did there. I rather like green, in the right shade, although red has its place I suppose, at least as Christmas decor. But not too much red. Red makes me depressed. Red is so garish. Anyway, everyone knows that this "Sam" character has no business telling me what colors I must paint my walls or anything else for that matter. No one really likes "Sam." We sometimes get whiffs of Sam's idiotic ponderations gushing forth from San Jose in the Bay Area and we are not pleased to hear from him. We have come to think of Sam as very annoying and obnoxious. Ok, so maybe he is slightly related to me but indirectly so his opinions really don't matter that much. You really should not assume that "Uncle" Sam is your key to robbing us blind.