Thursday, January 29, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Anyway, is my name Miss Robertson that I should find myself compelled to contract with the nameless faceless hog mob of Iowa? Neither is there any Mrs. Pyle in existence to compel my allegiance to something in which I was never involved and have very little awareness of. Perhaps Ms. Bush should be asked to explain herself but I am not she. I would say that it is hard for me to understand how Katherine could remain employed for such a long time when she does such a lousy job of representing herself, much less anything of mine. She might have been funny in a brittle and humorless sort of way but I have no need of her services, myself being represented by Jesus himself, my Savior and Redeemer, so anyway Katherine should not expect to be getting any reward from me for nothing much.