Sunday, September 11, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Someone was talking about their idealistic vision of a future war based of Christians vs. Moslems, as if that were the meaning of the end-time prophecies. Ok, that may be one possible interpretation of the end-time prophecies. I don't know who can say for certain except God Himself how things will end. And then someone else, I don't know who, was saying, how can they initiate a war against the Moors when Catholics and Protestants are not united. The U.K. already is having to absorb millions of these Moslems into its society, even before the Syrian flood, so they cannot afford to antagonize them too much. And when will the Catholics and Protestants ever be able to prove themselves holy enough to initiate a justifiable war against the Moslems, many of whom are actually quite scrupulous in their legalistic view of lifestyle matters. Who can say which side deserves to win such a holy war? Christians will not be able to repeat the slaughters of past centuries. Centuries ago the Moslems were pushed out of Europe but this time around there doesn't seem to be an easy solution. This time around they will not be able to ship the Moores away to some new undiscovered continental. Christians will be forced to adjust to cultural pressures in ways perhaps not previously imagined. Yes, I imagine so. However, I don't know why you are talking to me about this. It probably won't affect me very much. My great-grandmother was a Moore but that was ancient history. Nowadays, basically, there is nothing of a personal nature that I would want to discuss with the Moores, all things considered. My personal life is none of their business. Someone please tell the Moores that we won't need their money for anything. We will just be gone.