Friday, September 2, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, why is Karen Robinson asking me all these weird questions, as if she were fishing for information? She probably makes pretty good money as a librarian so what is she doing here anyway? She doesn't really need a career change. She already has a library career and plenty of money in the bank, so why is she so curious about poor little me? I really don't have anything very juicy in terms of scandal to offer. I am just a very boring person. I really don't want to stir the pot that much and unnecessarily attract to myself all this unwanted negative attention. I can't afford to do that. I don't remember myself signing any contract with Karen that I should be bothered later to recall some worthless trivia that only makes me look like an idiot. I can't afford that. But I am too polite to tell Karen where to go. I will just leave her to figure that out for herself.