Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I only remember something that Michelle said about Linda having gone to Springfield where she was somehow insulted by the Tripletts. Michelle was sad to learn that Tim was engaged to Charisse Corbin. And then late I heard that the Tripletts had confused me with that simple-minded Michelle. Unlike Michelle, I was never interested in Tim Triplett. I always thought that the Tripletts were sort of rude and abrasive. At church Tim would come up to me and say hello and then almost immediately, "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Uhh. My mind tends to go blank at these odd moments. If the Tripletts were expecting some scintillating verbal repartee to emanate from me, umm, they will just have to be seriously disappointed. Sorry about that. I can't oblige you in that regard. If you want to exchange dialogue with the dreary, dull and boring Five Clique, fine, go right ahead and play with them. Just leave me out of that. I will always loathe and disdain your dreary Five Clique, especially after that.