Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I suddenly remember that Denise, a nurse who at one time lived near here and attended our church, married a Finnish man and moved away to Finland which is in Scandinavia. One tends to assume that Denise is living happily ever after there in Scandinavia but I really haven't heard another word from her since that time, which is just as well because she was always such an annoying person, always whining and complaining if she is not the center of attention at all times. Wasn't Denise originally from South Dakota? South Dakota is a state that seems to generate alternate reality theorists on a regular basis. Even so, anyway, there is nothing of a personal nature that I would want to discuss with Denise and the South Dakota gangsters who came here to carry out a shaming campaign against me even though it wasn't that I was ever that fat compared to some other people that I could name, but that is a whole different story that I would prefer to avoid because really that is so missing the point, and anyway I am sure that I do not yet understand the half of that.