Monday, September 5, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I suppose that the Whitaker twins would have a problem with the snowflake film. They are identical twins so perhaps they might find it problematic to have an exact replica of themselves in another state. That was never my problem. I have no identical twin of myself anywhere on the planet so there is nothing that I would need to say about that. Your DNA is nothing like mine.

Anyway, nothing else is known about the Whitaker twins, just that they were there in our high school at least in ninth grade. We never talked so there is really nothing else that I can tell you about them. I would only be guessing to construe from that that they probably attended the Union church along with those other people but I can't fill in the blanks for you. Sorry.