Friday, September 9, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is always awkward to see this Linda Genuine-Piece-of-Garbage trying to attach herself to our family when actually we are not related. Linda was not my mistake. It is so fake the way Linda pretends to know something about me when actually we never had any serious conversation that I can recall. The paper trail may provide hints about the dangerously psychopathic traits of Linda but it wasn't my job to call the authorities to have her arrested and placed under observation for possible commitment to a mental hospital. Who would I call? It wasn't my job to tell the Genuine-Idiot Clan to go away and stop bothering me because I really wasn't interested in learning about the details of Linda's serious mental illness, perhaps induced by those dangerously psycho-tropic drugs that were actually imported here from Michigan. I just have no idea about Linda's garbage.