Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, speaking of science, I do remember that Mr. Schaeffer in biology class made a public example of my stupid cookie analogy. Wrong wrong wrong. Even so, that doesn't mean that I ever cheated on any biology test. It was just a wrong answer on my part. Even a 99 percent out of 100 on a test would mean one wrong answer so I can't be too embarrassed about getting something wrong now and then. I probably only got mostly Bs in high school biology because, anyway, I was never fond of science as a subject in school generally speaking because science is so boring, a memorizing of long lists of scientific terminology, even though obviously science is fundamental to some careers that I probably would prefer to avoid as mostly boring and tedious. I much preferred English and literature and history and that sort of thing. So?

And when the Blue Angels airplane acrobatics team over flew our high school building everyone was looking out the window to see the airplanes doing loops in the air, and then later we noticed that Mr. Schaeffer had crawled under a table and was hiding there shaking. Not really a right or wrong thing to do, it was just that apparently these sudden events make him very nervous, as he was explaining to us.