Monday, September 26, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is always awkward in high school, myself being only a poor and powerless missionary kid, whilst some of these other people are insanely rich and powerful and can kill me any time they want to for no particular reason, just because they don't like me. So I just have to sit back and try not to ruffle any feathers and watch them say and do all these weird things and only later do I figure out they work for the CIA and it was all a plot of some sort to consolidate political power and money in their own hands. Not my money. I never had any money. It was just their own offshore accounts that no one can access. And if I oppose them, I would be opposing the very U.S. government that is the most powerful on the whole planet, which would be ridiculous. So bascially I don't see how you expect to do something about that. I am nobody.