Monday, September 5, 2016

Which Reminds Me

My blood type is AB+ which makes me a Universal Recipient.

What this means is that I can accept blood donations from any blood type. However, only persons with my exact blood type can accept donations from me, which means that my blood type is in least demand by bloodmobiles.

What this does NOT mean is that I am a Universal Receptionist. There is no guarantee that I will remember to forward your message to parts unknown. Maybe I should pray for you. But just because you stopped by to shoot the breeze, that does mean that I will remember later what your name was or who you think I will reports this to. If you are such an adherent of Japanese blood type personality theories, you should remember that I feel no sense of responsibility for your life and your problematics. I just don't work that way. I am very forgetful and irresponsible in terms of these non-existent Universal Receptionist duties.