Sunday, September 25, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do recall that during high school there was some visible conflict going on between Thomas and Kathy. Thomas vocally criticized Kathy for making some odd questions in class. In a way I sort of concur with Tom on this point. Didn't she hear the teacher saying that exact thing just two minutes before? Why do we have to rehash that point once again? On the other hand, it didn't seem to me to be something worth making a public scene about. At least I didn't choose to do that because, for one thing what if I had a question? If I make a scene about someone else's questions, then I wouldn't be able to ask my question without worrying about reprisals. I only overheard Tom saying something about Kathy. Besides which I am studying to avoid Kathy's weird verbal outbursts, so I wouldn't want to accidentally provoke another thing.