Friday, September 16, 2011

Dogs

Yes, it is unfortunate that I was not able to attend a high school with the kind of people who share my Christian values and beliefs. It is unfortunate that I was stuck with that crew of nattering nabobs. No matter what I do right, no matter how hard I try to always do my homework every night more or less on schedule although maybe not always getting started as early as my mother might like, no matter how wisely and carefully I refrain from saying bad words and never touch those filthy lit cigarette butts that are passed around the girls' locker room after physical education class, no matter how often I arrive at class punctually and am already seated at my desk when the starting bell goes off and never skip class, I will never get any credit for anything from certain people. It just doesn't matter. They just don't care what happens to me and they never did. Nothing I do matters. They already hated my guts from day one and there is no way that anything can ever change. There is nothing that I could or would ever be able do to change their deep and abiding hatred of me. It is already programmed against me from the first day. That is just the way it is and I am resigned to the fact that I can never really have the life that I wanted. I never get what I want. I don't know how my sister can stand those horrid people. I am not saying that I am better than them. I am just saying that if I choose not to smoke and not to drink alcohol there is nothing wrong with that. I am not living a clean lifestyle in order to impress or heap condemnation upon worthless trashy dogs such as Heather Catto and huffer-puffer Libby Penders. No, those worthless dogs are mentally retards and their opinion of me is worthless in my opinion. No, the only reason that I choose not to follow the rotten wicked example of Heather is that I would not want to impair my relationship with God. I follow the instructions of God and as far as I am concerned Heather Catto is only a trashy dog whose opinion is of no concern to me. Just because we were in ninth grade together, that does mean that I would ever want to hear another word from hideous Wicked Witch Catto and her cadre of smoking dogs. If this means that I will definitely be executed and beheaded by Wicked Witch Barbara Bush then so be it. I willingly surrender myself to capital punishment rather than be taken captive by the wicked Bush clan and their hangers on. Just because you are or were the supreme Caesar of the republic, that does not mean that I will ever give you the allegiance that is owed only to God. Just because I am a registered Republican, that does not mean that I actually like those people in any personal kind of way. I may or may not vote for them because somebody has to do the job and they may be the only semi-intelligent choice, so they have their reward, their votes rendered to Caesar. That should be enough for them.