Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mother

So the currency of El Salvador is the colón, which is named after Christopher Columbus, who is called Cristobal Colón in Spanish. And my mother's birthday is Columbus Day which I suppose makes my mother the executioner of the currency if you follow this bizarre, twisted logic. So that makes my mother the dispenser of the money in this imaginary country of La-la Land. My mother has decided that I will not be able to find a husband, given that she does not want me to marry Latin in case she forgot having said that and yet at the same time she has sold her own soul to the Bueno/Hoskins clan so that whatever they want is whatever they get. If vile hideous Wicked Witch Lee/Lois Bueno wants to slit my throat on this point then my mother will oblige, naturally, because she sold her soul to those wicked witches because she so much wants to be in high society with those horrid people. Thus, my mother wants me to be single and independently wealthy in order to oblige the wicked Bueno/Hoskins plan. However, this is illogical. I cannot be an independently wealthy adult and at the same time be ruled by the wicked Bueno/Hoskins clan, as if only they are capable of witnessing about God and I am just a dog that was sold into slavery. This whole thing is just not going to work and the sooner they get a clue the better for me. My hands are tied. My feet are cripled. I am starting to figure out that the Bueno/Hoskins people are really wicked Irish blacks pretending to be white people. They are like a Trojan horse. I am not sure how I know this. It just makes sense. And who is this mysterious Ellen 'Nellie' Stewart anyway? I have no clue and yet these genealogy freaks are running wild with biographical tidbits that mean nothing to me. I am not related to the Buenos so obviously I am not descended from Nellie Stewart who was their great-grandmother. I never even know that until recently and, really, why should I care? Lots of people's family trees are full of odd surname connections and it really doesn't matter or make the slightest difference. This whole thing is just a tempest in a teacup if you ask me.