Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rich People

Yes, wouldn't it be fun if I had all the money in the world to do whatever I want? Just think, with all that money I could roast Heather Catto's bitchy butt over an open fire. I could hire a bevy of private investigators to dig up the dirt. After all, she always was worthless as a high school classmate and there probably is more to that story than I know anything about. I would be able to tell these rich dogs how little I care about them and dismiss them to their materialistic gilded mansions where they are waited on hand and foot by staff. After all, the only thing that matters to them is who has more toys. Rich people are brazenly bold in their stupidity and that is why I would prefer not to be contaminated by their stupid idiot thinking, presenting Heather of course as a prime example of stupid rich girl. But then if I did that I wouldn't really be a Christian, now would I? I would have to step down to their level of richly stupid and then I would be just as stupid as they are, which means that I would be just another child of Satan as they are. So obviously I am not going to do that. I am a Christian and Christians are guided by Christian love and so therefore I am not going to say what I really think about hideous Heather and Libby and all those other obnoxious rich girls who sneer at me. The list could go on and on but it is not my place to say what I really think about them. I cannot compete with them. I do not have the millions of dollars in the bank, the high-powered connections, etc., etc., necessary to tell my enemies to take a hike. No, instead I will have to do what the real Christian does, which is to turn the other cheek, walk the extra mile, etc. If I had the money I could go to war but even if I fought and won there wouldn't be any trophy to take home. The better victory is to win the victory within myself, the struggle within my own conscience, my own heart and soul, which is not something that will ever belong to them. My body they may kill but God's truth abideth still, as the song says.