Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Work Work Work

These people are crazy. They keep telling me that I won't get the money unless I work and yet they never say what exactly they are expecting me to do in terms of this work or why I should bother when they built so many roadblocks it's not even funny. Where is this work they are talking about? And isn't the work supposed to have more purpose than just collecting a paycheck? Any robot can collect a paycheck but life was supposed to mean more than this. It would be stupid to expect me to run out and do something without first knowing what exactly I am supposed to do. My purpose in life was not to serve as joke fodder for your never-ending stream of sick humor.  I don't like this idea of being expected to throw blind, as if I were not allowed to control my own destiny, as if the rich kids are defining the terms and setting the rules and I am just supposed to play along with whatever they want because obviously having no money to start with means that I probably don't deserve anything later. I really don't like this setup. This whole thing is twisted and I hate it and that is why I am on labor strike until further notice. Thanks for listening, at least, even if as it turned out you are just as worthless as everyone else on the planet.