Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good riddance to Alan Skogerbo

I see no reason why I should care enough to discuss the firing of Alan Skogerbo. His existence is of no significance or concern in my life. I could not care less about the fact that Alan Skogerbo was fired because he, well, nobody knows exactly what his problem was. I am not interested in chewing on his sour grapes. I did meet Alan at an one or two MK Retreats that I attended and I remember him being very friendly to everyone. He was dating Debbie Bowman at the time but I am aware that their romance did not last very long. Alan was later a missionary in Costa Rica where he was supposed to marry a Costa Rican girl but that never happened and then he was fired there in Costa Rica. OK, so? Why should I care? It is not like Alan was ever related to me in any way. Lots of people attended the MK Retreat and I have no idea what happened to all of them later. I just can't keep track of all these worthless people. The vagaries of the currency exchange are not something to be understood by mere mortals such as myself. This is all very complicated and besides Alan is now worth a whole lot less to me, 20 years later, than he might have been worth back then although not really because I was never interested. Now that we know that Alan is mentally disturbed we certainly cannot call on him for anything or get back in touch for any reason. We would not want to be contaminated by his mental issues.