Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ultimatum

That was weird. Pastor Yeary sent me a message saying that he hates my guts and wants me out of his church or else and demanding that I speak to Ophelia if I want to get anywhere in life. Yes, like, after all the knives those two have stabbed in my back, do they really think that I ever would ever bother to speak to Imperial Wicked Witch Ophelia? And where would I go on the planet to get out of reach of their invisible wicked network that seems to follow me around wherever I go? When will the dogs of Fullerton get a clue that they really are not very important and will have no role in my future life? Pastor Webber-Yeary must be out of his wicked wicked mind. I never did go to beauty school so there is no way I would offer to coif Ophelia's wig or whatever it is. Do they really think that I don't know they are linked back to SoCal's Wicked Witch Sharon Whetstone, as if I would ever want her meddling behind my back all the time. I have enough problems without those glee dogs yapping at my heels. We do feel sorry for Sharon. You would have thought that she would have sensed the truth before taking the leap but apparently not. It happens. Still, I have to think about my future which will certainly NOT be a copycat version of hers. At least she has a ministerial credential so she will not have any problems staying employed in ministry one way or another. As for myself, I have no idea how people get credentials. I suppose I could force myself to memorize the district bylaws but on the other hand why bother if there is no church or ministry that would ever hire me anyway or give me a license as the Yearys so often hint obscurely without coming right out and saying in so many words? So basically I see no solution to this impasse. What do these people want from me anyway? They toss around lots of hits but they never really get specific. There are two logical conclusions to be drawn from these facts. Either (1) I am mentally retarded, or (2) They really don't care what happens to me. Basically, it is just all about them and how I am supposed to do whatever they want even when it is not in my best interests. Given the fact that I won the spelling bee, I tend to believe the latter conclusion.