Friday, September 16, 2011

Overvalued

So you are saying that I am overvalued and overpriced. With just a little work you can cheaply and affordably get ten cheap Latino girls to replace one overpriced, overweight geeky me. So this makes a lot of sense, actually. Why did my parents bother to raise me to adulthood anyway? It makes you wonder what they were thinking. They could easily use a shotgun to dispose of my worthless body and no one would care anyway. Then they could adopt a Latino girl to do all the housecleaning, cook the food, clean the house, and raise the grandchildren. There is a certain logic to all of this. Yes, I am overvalued, overpriced, have done nothing worthy of mention, have acquired this rotten attitude trashing people all the time, and should be dispatched to the other life beyond the grave forthwith so that I am no longer occupying all this space and eating all this food and wasting people's time with my silly musings. So, yes, what are you waiting for? I would not be surprised if time is shorter than I had imagined. Not at all!