Friday, September 9, 2011

Mean

Yes, that was so mean of me to call Maria Smith an icky dog but that is what everyone is expecting with great anticipation for me to say, as if Maria were anything but just another Smith among millions or maybe billions of Smiths to whom I have no connection and of whom I have almost not really any thought or opinion to bring to mind. If you want me to trash her then perhaps you are the devil placing this temptation in my path because really it would not be very Christian of me to go around trashing people that I don't know anything about just because they are Spanish and I am not. How stupid do these people think I am anyway? I am not really that stupid but it is not like they ever give me credit for anything which gets very, very annoying, as if they think that they should get credit for just being Spanish or Latin. Ha! I really could not care less about Maria Smith and her boring life as she never said hello to me that I can recall. You just cannot go back and rewrite high school and pretend that we were ever friends or that she ever had anything but hatred toward me. We never really connected so just because there was a Smith in my high school class is not saying anything, actually.