Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Television

That was weird, someone telling me that I have no future in the local church and that I should go work for the televangelists. That's ridiculous. And what would money-grubbing televangelists do for me? The same thing that the local church does for me. Nothing, obviously. No, they only want me to send them money and if I have no money to send them so there is nothing that the televangelists are going to do for me. The televangelists only care about the people who have already helped themselves and already have the surplus income with which to pay the bills from the televangelists but I cannot help myself without capital and with all these micromanagers peering over my shoulder. I am not knocking all the good things that they do, the water projects and the medical projects, but that's just not where I'm at at this time. It would be better if I could make that choice, but I'm just not there yet.