Friday, March 9, 2012

Boxcars

It is unfortunate for me that the Bueno-Hoskins mafia syndicate has me boxed into this corner. They keep telling me to "do" something, but what am I supposed to do? I am as good as dead for all intents and purposes. You say you're sorry now but you waited until I was as good as dead and lost everything before even trying figure out what happened because that is how these Nazi-Fascists work. Stop pretending to be sorry for me when you know good and well you did this on purpose. Stop pretending that I have any reason to go on living when you already stole my life. I have no friends other than these parasites they send to hover around waiting for me to die, as if I were some type of cancer, not really a human being, so that as soon as I die they can take whatever is left over, not that I have much, just a car and some books and clothes and a computer and some other miscellaneous items of no special interest. To me they never say anything of any significance or importance, just some worthless garbage chatter, but obviously some other type of conversation is going on out there in the dens where the Buenos and Hoskins congregate with other parasitic criminals of like mind. How can I have a real and healthy social life when I cannot get these parasites off my back? And the FBI and the CIA and everyone else is working on their side, collaborating with these mafia criminals  to steal my livelihood for no particular reason, apparently just because they don't like me very much and I wasn't friendly enough in high school to suit certain people, as if there were a law requiring me to suck up to certain people on their payroll. All I know about high school is that Chester Stemp always was the principal and I cannot imagine things some other way. I might have been overly shy in high school but that is not a crime to be punished. Lots of people are very shy and nobody puts a gun to their heads, so why me? In fact, I was pretty smart to avoid certain people, truth be told. I don't need their garbage.