Monday, March 12, 2012

Representation

I wonder what makes the sleazy unelectable Bob Hoskins and his tribe of Labor trash idiots think that I would want them to represent me at the collective bargaining table? I would rather die free than be thrown under the bus driven by the creepy worthless Bueno-Hoskins family and their brood of unspeakable dogs. Of course this cannot be expressed in actual words in a civil society, but still something should be done to disable the Hoskins machine before it gets any worse. After all, I am an adult now. It has been a very long time since I was three years old and so the naughtiness of early childhood is entirely irrelevant in the course of current events. Thus, my life story is entirely unconnected to the wicked basketball antics of Dave and Rob. I am not about to sign over anything to the control of thieving cook Robbie, who knows nothing but food, and his bratty descendants and kin. Everything must stay in the family, and my family does not include the wicked Bueno-Hoskins thieves. I am not related to those whiners and they will have no role in any estate planning that I would ever do, assuming that I would ever have an estate. I should not have to explain this.