Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spanish Ladies

Yes, who was that horrid Spanish lady who was married to Albert Snell? I do not remember a single thing about her, not even her name, because she was such a nothing, just nobody, just some sort of attachment to the "Get-Rich-Quick" scheme that Al Snell was cooking up somewhere, not that I personally ever clearly understood what he was up to, just something about making a lot of money and he was from San Diego so somehow connected to some church people that were known to somebody and Rick was her stepson, not really his mother. When we were back in the U.S. and visiting San Diego we drove by their place to chat but did not get out of the car. I personally do not care if we ever see them again and anyway I heard that Al died so we probably won't be hearing from them again, although this abundance of clues is just way too much overkill. It's not like I cared about hearing from Rick again anyway, such a bore he was, even more so now, but obviously I am being provoked and am expected to fight back although I have no idea why I should care. You have your place.