Monday, March 26, 2012

Confusions

Yes, if only I could figure out how to wring Dauna Kammerer's wicked little neck. I can't figure out what she did, only that she took some things that were said and added a whole other twist of which I have no memory so I just don't understand where all these dumpy little trailer trash dogs are coming from. Huh? Since when did anyone ever take seriously anything that silly Dauna says about anything, anyway? I never did. She is such an example of the type of dumpy dog that is obviously produced by a village of idiots, not by anything I said. She always needed someone like Lynda to keep her from spinning herself to death which apparently happened anyway. Just because her mother's maiden name is Cross, that does not mean that she has any brains in her empty skull.