Saturday, March 31, 2012

What Did Lynda Say?

Lynda was telling us, Dauna and I, about her strange encounter with Warren, which involved some kissing and yet Lynda said that she and Warren also discussed their desire not to get married because they would not want to feel obligated to kiss and hug a spouse every night. Apparently the practices of marriage seem revolting to Lynda and Warren. That was such a shocking thing for Lynda to say. I had not realized that she was in such dire need of psychological counseling. It is a good thing that the school year was almost over and Lynda graduated about a month or so later and was rarely seen or heard from after that. I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was in solidarity with Lynda's weird comment about marriage not being desirable, solidarity being a stupid Pollack word invented for use by stupid Pollack Europeans, not by intelligent Americans such as myself. Just because I heard Lynda say this, that does not give Dauna license to go around pretending that I said it. Like the Bible says, there will be two women grinding flour and one will be taken and the other left behind. Just because I was at one time in a music class with Lynda, that does not mean that I will always be there to listen to her mindless chatter.