Friday, March 9, 2012

It's Only Fair

I think that if I am going to be dumped willy-nilly into the bucket of newspaper owner, sight unseen, that I should have the millions of dollars at my disposal and power to make my own decisions which naturally come attached to such a categorical dismissal of everything that I am and stand for. After all, it is not fair that I submit to being led around with the "Woolsey" pulled over my eyes. This is how the game is currently rigged and the cards stacked against me. If I were a chain smoker driving a Mercedes-Benz I probably would have a clue about Joan and Heather and what they did with their lives but as it is I never liked either one of those nasty people and never had any contact with them so I cannot have them making decisions about my money when I am quite intelligent and capable of thinking for myself. They have no rights and I have no money so these numbers just don't add up.