Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Landlords from Wisconsin

So perhaps you are the wicked landlady and her husband from Wisconsin of the El Dorado apartment complex to whom I owe not one penny of outstanding rent payments. Did I not leave a forwarding address there? How utterly rude to be screaming at my music when actually you are despicable hideous woman weighing about five hundred pounds by now probably. These disgusting riff-raff landlords have no place in my future life. Just because perhaps we walked past each other on the stairs a couple of times and thus had to endure your obnoxious presence for such a long time as that, I don't see how that entitles you to intrude anywhere into my personal life. Go back to your office where you belong and don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong. I had to be nice when I stopped in to pay the rent due to the laws of courtesy and civility but I really could not handle the pending rent increase so I left and, anyway, you really have no right to dictate how many magazines I can stack at one time or toss on which day of the month. Unbelievable!