Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not A Package Deal

I wonder why Mark thinks that he is a package deal? Actually he's not. Mark might be the property of the Rockettes and divas who dine on Park Avenue, having sold himself into Broadway slavery as pianist for hire, but I personally was not part of the deal that I recall. His mother happened to be my voice teacher in college but that was a long time ago and Broadway was never the endgame for me. I never thought much about it and never had any other communication with Mark. Thus, Mark and friends has no reason to imagine that I am attached to his Broadway portfolio. Since when do these mindless bimbo Rockettes think they have cause to send stupid messengers to serenade me with their theme song, "Short people got no reason..."? Obviously someone needs to remind those robotic mannequins that they did not get their jobs by virtue of having any content in their empty heads. For them, it was just a matter of being a clothes hanger, mostly. Otherwise nobody wants to hear from them and Mark, especially not now, not after that show of rotten attitude.