Sunday, March 11, 2012

Valley of the Dolls

How many times do I have to explain that I never read that novel "Valley of the Dolls" so I do not have a clue what that book is about or have anything to say about that. Like I already explained to someone, maybe Stacy, I vaguely remember seeing this trashy novel around high school, maybe I remember seeing it in Joan's locker or somebody's desk and some people, maybe including Joan although I don't remember who, talking about it or something like that but I did not read it so nothing really sticks in my mind. It's not like dippity dumb Joan ever had anything of intelligence or merit to say about anything, being a categorically mindless Labor trash Democrat, so it is not like I would be impressed by Joan's book report on "Valley of the Dolls," although I don't remember anything about it if it ever happened. I can see where a crude and vulgar primitive like Carmen Alfaro would probably be impressed by the idiotic ramblings of Joan but I never was.