Saturday, March 24, 2012

Driving Around

So I was over at Margot's house working on a school project and later her Catalonian boyfriend and the other guy came over and we got in the boyfriend's car and drove around town for a while and talked and then when we got back to the street on which Margot's house was located, there on the street corner straining for a glimpse of the bizarre sight of big sister was little sister and also Cindy Bell and that other girl whose name I don't quite recall. And later my sister was going on and on about how I looked terrified to be in a car with a guy and blah blah blah and talking about this with her friends. So this is one of the drawbacks of having a little sister, because every little detail of my life gets spun out of control by these little brats and everything just gets ridiculous. There ought to be a separate planet for me and a separate planet for them so that I can have a normal life.