Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ask Craig

Why don't you ask Craig Bolenbaugh about Suzette's mafia cousins and their tax evasion woes? I seem to remember that Pam and Craig know a lot about this for some reason, possibly because they discussed the details of this with Suzette and Vic and others at one of those parties to which I was not invited or something like that. I really could not care less about that stuff but I am sure that Pam, a college accounting major, and Craig, a CPA, would certainly have a lot of opinions and things to say about that boring tax stuff. As for me, my opinion is that it is not my job. I don't work for the IRS. And furthermore, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz