Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Shows

I vaguely recall attending my sister's high school musical which was "Guys and Dolls." They did a good job. My sister might have had a part in the chorus. Of course I don't remember any of those people now. They had a place in my sister's life but they never made me think twice. I cannot be expected to remember them. I never attended that school. I don't think that those people have any place in my life.

Which reminds me that Stacy kept asking me about going to go to New York. Why would I want to go there? As far as I am concerned, that city is full of obnoxious New Yawkers who think they know everything about everything even if they really don't. New York is certainly the international hub but still life is short. I don't think I know anyone there. I don't have golden connections that would open doors for me there. I don't have time to go there and get chewed and spit out and then still have a life. Sometimes New York is just not that important.