Saturday, August 18, 2012

Firing San Diego

I wonder what makes the lowlife monotonous chatterbox Ashcraft girls think that I would ever want to reconnect with them in this lifetime? Do they not realize that I do not consider them as potential friends anyway because their parents are some of my parents' primary supporters financially speaking so I would just look like an idiot no matter what I ever said to them because if I tried to be friendly they would just think that I was just sucking up to them to keep the money coming and thus they would never get the message that I really don't like them very much and wish I had never met them because they are the type of people who would think they have to be in charge of their slave properties such as MKs like me. How unfortunate for me that my parents' primary financial supporters and lifelong friends, including the Ashcrafts and possibly others, date back to the time when my parents were at the church on Western Avenue in Los Angeles, which is the place where my three-year-old transgression occurred. I got the message that I will never be forgiven so there is no reason for me to ever hear another word from those obnoxious horribly mean people anyway. If they can make such wicked jokes about a three-year-old then they must be lower than dirt anyway is the way I see it so I am not missing anything important.