Friday, August 17, 2012

Buddy System

I absolutely abhor and hate and despise the buddy system that is their worthless excuse for trashing people's lives. So I was living in another country and only one person can tell the story, my assigned buddy from hell. Their trick is to always assign to me the worst possible buddy who is going to use everything that I ever said or did against me in the most humiliating and horrible way. This is the story of my life, you see. Among the buddies from my hell I can include porky pig Susie Stewart, who now works for that Saddleback warlock, that theological blob of purposeful meaninglessness, and also vile hideous Cori Nipper. There is also my sister and various college roommates from hell. Hopefully my nephews will learn from this lesson and stick up for each other and not allow themselves to be pulled apart in this way but it is too late for us. I learned their tricks and then I dished it back to them but I have no way of being sure that they ever got the message because they are just mean mean mean, nothing but mean.