Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yappy Robin

Yes, what wer Robin and her mother thinking? it is very dangerous to be saying anything about Foursquare people because they have so much power and money and no scruples about doing whatever it takes to paint the town whatever color they choose. They are very dangerous. We cannot think of fighting with the Foursquare Goliath because they would just squash us like bugs. Thus, I don't really have anything else to say about the Omartians in any kind of public way. I know the Bible says not to be afraid of the Foursquare Goliath but then again fools rush in where angels fear to tread so it is better for me not to go there. Better to just leave those behemoths to the long-distance monitors where they cannot see me in all my hopelessness. I cannot hope to compete there on any level when they have all the winning the cards in their hand, the deck stacked in their favor. I have no clue how to change that situation or why I would even want to try and no way of knowing how to unravel the spiderweb because I am just clueless.