Thursday, January 31, 2013

And Re the Blond Dummies

There was never any law on the books requiring that I try to befriend those snarky blond bitches Kelly Elliott, Gwen Juneau, Judy Stutler, and Jeanice Barton. Given that their sneering attitude was entirely absent of any acknowledgement of my existence, I do not see why I should put myself in harm's way in trying to engage conversation with persons who always seemed so ominously hostile in their Dummies-Class kind of way, as I do not recall us ever having lunch hour or class schedules that ever matched or locker locations of a proximity that would require even that much interaction. Thus, I really think that somehow the tables need to be turned on Kelly because I don't feel any great need to explain myself to such a worthless dummy or see any further reason for public communication that is only a one-way street.