Thursday, January 31, 2013

Speaking of Juvenile Jokes

It is obvious that some juvenile delinquent is trying to compose some juvenile joke about the "Speed-the-Light" program of the Assemblies of God, as if the cars were living animals, and as if those juvenile delinquents ever had a funny bone in their bodies. Their jokes fall flatter than a stale pancake. Ok, so horses were the means of transportation in the 19th century but in the 20th century the financing of cars helped hundreds even thousands of missionaries to penetrate many more towns and villages to take the gospel of Christ to the people who lived in darkness. So? Stop calling me because I don't care about your used car lot full of stolen cars. You are no missionary, obviously. I don't know anything about the car business so I really don't care about your useless points. It doesn't change the fact that my car does not belong to you and you are nothing but a petty thief.