Sunday, January 27, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Someone was accusing me of being a Catholic but they are obviously wrong and seriously confused. For one thing, there are no Catholics in my family. However, I can see where some people may be confused. After all, it was the Kramers in Venezuela who converted to Catholicism while serving as AG missionaries there after having gone to language school in Mexico with my parents. In reading Marilyn's wacky witch book one can rightly wonder how those two space cadets ever got missionary appointment when obviously their heads were not in the right place. I don't know any Venezuela people other than my Dad's Aunt and Uncle, the Hunts, but they were Christian Missionary Alliance missionaries, not AG, so obviously they did not convert to Catholicism. They might have converted to Baptist in a manner of speaking but not Catholic. The Kramers were close friends of Elmer and Lee Bueno in Venezuela but we don't know anything about that. It does make one wonder what was going on down there in South America but you can read Luisa's book to find out all the juicy details about that. I have no clue and I really don't care.