Thursday, January 3, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely remember that during ninth grade there was a fight between two girls. One of them was Margaux de la Guardia, who is from Panama. I did not see the fight. I only heard about it later because I am thinking that Margot was talking about it herself in the middle of class during a lull or study hall or something and describing what she did and how she confronted this person and there was an umbrella involved that was flying around or something, or else the other person was talking about it. I formerly thought that she had a fight with Patti Cruz but maybe it was someone else. I don't remember. I don't really understand what that was about. If you want to press charges you really should be talking to the school authorities because I don't know anything about it and it had nothing to do with me.