Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I have never smoked a cigarette in my entire life. Such a filthy habit. And I don't appreciate being confused with that other redhead of my class on this point.

Someone was trying to pick an argument in terms of which PE class you were in determines whether or not you are a smoker. Actually, I was probably one of the few persons, perhaps even the only one in my girls' PE class who never touched the cigarette that was being passed around the locker room after PE class and of which most of them sucked a drag. So while I was not in the other PE class of supposedly "Olympic" caliber, neither was I a smoker. Anyway, I never heard of the sports groupies ever winning any Olympic medals so that does that make my PE class Olympic winners? Uh, not really. This affected dualism is just stupid. Is it any wonder that I mostly avoid stupid sports groupies?