Thursday, January 31, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Given that Uncle Winfred's descendants have never done me any favors and never extended to me one thin dime, quite to the contrary, it goes without saying that those obnoxious whiners will have nothing at all to say about what I do in my spare time with money that I never got from them anyway at any time in my life, nor should they expect or demand any public appearance of mine ever in this lifetime. Given that the gas and oil whiners of Texas never did me any favors, I do not understand why I should care about their pathetically stupid and ill-informed opinions of me and my non-existent money that I never got from them anyway nor was it ever expected that I would ever get that kind of money with all those bad luck "Wicked Witch" rich bitches yapping at my heels. Kelly imagines that she has all the cards stacked in her favor so that there will be nothing left for me to do except to go out and hang myself as per the crazy-mixed up instructions of that old joke which also instructs my pursuers to "Go thou and do likewise." So there you have the punchline which proves that my relatives are actually my worst enemies. So? Nothing is really new under the sun, obviously.