Sunday, January 13, 2013

Which reminds me

Someone had concocted some bizarre plan for me, something about me founding an orphanage somewhere and then I would have to dedicate all my time and energies to raising funds for this fictitious orphanage and its non-existent children who would probably live in some other country and would need food and clothing and shelter and education. I am not saying that would not be a noble thing to do with one's life if so called, but I don't feel so called. Just because some unnamed witch somewhere decided that I would have to copycat Angie Thomson of Romania, that does not mean that I am never going to actually do that, which is why I am still sitting her waiting for those people to get a clue that, guess what, I am not going to do whatever they say just because Rob got all worked up one day and started spouting off about whatever. Guess what, I never made a fortune working in Silicon Valley so obviously I don't have any money left over for orphanages, let alone the bare necessities, for one thing. And also I never attended Bethany so I don't have a clue about the La-la land of Northern California. And guess what, I never really knew the Hoskins very well, and they never liked me anyway, so obviously I would not want to do what Angie had to do, which was to work with David. Why would I want to assume a problem that does not belong to me? So ridiculous. I feel sorry for Angie in some ways but anyway she has loads of money and connections to do whatever she wants to do. But I personally would not want to have those mental retards imagining themselves in charge of my life, because they are not. All they are is whiners who do everything to make my life impossible and yet I never get a break. Something has got to give because this whole thing just doesn't work. It is just wrong wrong wrong.