Friday, January 25, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Kathy invited some of us to try out for the girls' hardball team and so we lined up to bat and I don't know about the others but I struck out. That was the first and only time I ever tried to hit one of Kathy's hardball serves. Probably some of the others in line with us struck out as well. I really never asked. Kathy never said anything about that so I never asked because it really wasn't that important to me. I used to hit home runs once in a while in softball for P.E. class so I guess that is good enough for me. Hardball just wasn't that important to me.

And also someone was going on and on and about Venice and Florence Nightengale's time spent in Venice and on and on. Blah blah blah. I really don't remember much about that and I really don't understand why I should care. I would rather die than go to nursing school. There are other things to do with one's life than train as a nurse. I really don't care. It just wasn't that important to me.