Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do vaguely recall the existence of college classmates by the names of Heidi O'Farrell Baker and her Drama club pals, Mark Thallander and his music club pals, etc. etc. However, I cannot say that I remember very much specifically about them. To pose as an authority on the subject of such unfamiliar college classmates would be quite a stretch as, well, I really don't know them very well as we never really talked, and anyway I really would not have much to say in terms of whatever they do in the future, as I admittedly could not care less. I believe myself entitled to have my own distinct opinions on various subject matters. Nevertheless, I believe there is no law requiring that I share my thoughts and opinions with every Tom, Dick and Harry on the planet. Many things have passed through one ear and gone out the other side of one's head without necessarily requiring comment from me. Whatever. So judge not lest ye be judged yourself, as the Bible says. And who is judging who in this picture anyway?