Friday, December 26, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely recall the existence of Rick Snell, a dull and boring person of no interest, remembered mainly for being a forerunner or prototype for the "Dumb and Dumber" characters of the infamous movie. I have not seen Rick Snell since I left there after 12th grade, except for that one time that the music group visited here for a couple of days maybe a couple of years later, and I actually could not care less if I ever see him or them again. I heard that he married some Latin girl there of whom I have no memory. You cannot spend all of your time treating me as if your ugly white stepsister and then expect to care later about renewing acquaintance with such annoying people. I do recall that Rick's stepmother was a rather shrill Latin dog of no intelligence. It was a bit awkward for us to have the snarky Snell family hanging around there pretending to be connected to us. They really were not so much our friends as an uncomfortable nuisance.